Temple Baptist Academy was founded in 1971 as a ministry of the Temple Baptist Church. For over forty years, the Academy has existed to encourage families desiring to fulfill the biblical mandate to rear their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. The goal of Christian education is to develop the mind of Christ in each student. The purpose of the Academy is to support the family and the work of the local church. Temple Baptist Academy believes and teaches the essential doctrines of the Christian faith as embraced by the historic, biblical, Baptist position.
Parents agreeing with this philosophy and seeking admission for their children to theAcademy should proceed with the following:
- Complete and submit the Student Enrollment Form (CLICK HERE to complete form online).
- Submit the $400 Registration Fee (CLICK HERE to pay registration fee online).
- Submit the Pastoral Reference Form (CLICK HERE to download the form).
- Submit a copy of student’s most recent report card or transcript.
- Contact the office at 865.938.8180/8181 to schedule an interview with the Principal.
- Sign and submit your enrollment contract (will be emailed to you)
- Order school uniforms (CLICK HERE for uniform information)